Friday, October 31, 2008

7/30/07:
So, I promise this will not be a long blog! Just wanted to say that we had Jason's party on Sunday, and except for the rain that came down in amounts that would have made Noah nervous, it was a very good day. My cousin Kelli sang to him at the early service at church, a song by Dar Williams called "The One Who Knows". It was very special, and I really appreciated that she did that. After that friends, family and church members descended upon us and Jason was awesome through the whole party. The other big news is that he's walking!! He's been taking a few steps here and there (more lunging than walking) but today he took actual steps and I finally caught it on video! So, enjoy :) (I've never uploaded a video before, so bear with me!)

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/doddsygirl/?action=view¤t=dd28f284.flv

And pics from Sunday:









Thanks for looking! :)


No comments: