Friday, October 31, 2008

9/29/07
This has been long time in the making. My BIL finally finished our front porch last week, and I LOVE it. I spent most of this afternoon outside enjoying it. It completely changed the look of the outside of our house. Here are some pictures:

This is what it looked like before it started (minus the flamigos in the yard!)
flamingo'd

The framing is started:
SG1L2558

Then, there was a whole lot of nothing being done b/c of some ridiculous red tape.

And then there is today:
SG1L2618

To the east:
SG1L2617

and to the west:
SG1L2616

and this is me enjoying my new rockers, given to us by our BIL for all the trouble he gave us during the project! 8)
SG1L2613

It's so amazing. It could easily be 2 new rooms. It's the length of the house and 10 feet out. When I went past the front of the house after work on Friday, I almost didn't recognize it! We are blessed to live where we do, and even more blessed to have such sweet parisioners to pay for such a beautiful addition.

Thanks for looking :)
<><
Karen

No comments: